Main Contractor: Built
The New InterContinental Hotel in Perth City Centre offers luxury rooms and suites, where guests can enjoy a bespoke services with unique dining experiences within the main foyer & Level 1 Cocktail Lounges.
The contemporary guestrooms are both elegant and comfortable and the prime location of the hotel on the corner of Hay and King Street is perfect for exploring the nearby designer boutiques and all that the city has to offer.
This hotel has 240 rooms and is arranged over 16 floors with a Private Club Lounge on the top floor.
24-hour fitness centre
Scope of works:
- Frameless bathroom fit-out including showers screens, bathroom privacy screens, bespoke pattern glass with frameless hinged and sliding doors.
- Decorative Mirrors
- Aluminium hinged and sliding doors.
- Mezzanine floor office internal glazing partitions and gym mirrors.
- First floor internal Bespoke Pattern Glass doors and mirrors.
- Sand Blasted Glass Artwork to Display Cabinets
- Grill Station Glazing around Chefs open Kitchen.
External glazing: Ground floor external glazing to King & Hay Street & Level 1 Terrace area, including 3.6m Bi-fold doors and decorative colonial bars
- Main entry pivot doors and glazing at 3.6m High Aluminium Doors within Steel Frames.
- Curtain Walling to Hay Street, including reeded glass to low lights.
- 7m High Frameless Glass side entry on King Street with 3.6m frameless glass doors to Main Lobby.
5 off 6m First floor external Sliding doors onto main balcony above Hat Street to maintain 45RW